More ways to give
Get involved in ways that fit your lifestyle.
When grocery shopping
Sign up for Dillons Community Rewards and contribute to Communities In Schools of Mid-America when you shop.
You will need three things to sign up:
- A Dillons Plus Card, available at any Dillons store. Just ask a store associate for assistance if you do not already have a card.
- A valid email address
- A personal account at the Dillons website
How to enroll:
Go to www.dillons.com/communityrewards
- Sign in or create an account
- Click on “enroll now” (bottom of the page, under “Account Summary”)
- Enter “55007” or “Communities In Schools of Mid-America,” select our organization and click “enroll”
*Participation does not affect the fuel rewards points you accumulate at Dillons. For a complete list of program details, visit the Dillons website.
When shopping online
You can give to Communities In Schools of Mid-America when you shop some of the most popular online sites like amazon, Target, Expedia, Staples and many more! Visit Goodshop for Communities In Schools of Mid-America.
Goodshop has saved shoppers over $100 Million with the best coupons at over 30,000 stores and donates a portion of participating store purchases to the nonprofit or school of your choice. Over $12 Million Donated so far.
When giving through your foundation, organization or business
DAF Direct welcomes donors to recommend grants from their donor–advised fund, also known as a DAF. No download or transaction fees will occur.